The Family Ministry at First Baptist Madison seeks to help parents and grandparents tackle life’s most difficult moments. Our @Home Center exists to provide you with resources on the following topics:
- Prodigal Kids: When they reject your beliefs
- Grieving: Death, Divorce, Separation, Change
- Caring for an Aging Loved One
- Sexual Identity Confusion
- Raising a Child with Special Needs
- Facing Infertility
- A Difficult Marriage: Finding Hope and Help
- Sexual Intimacy: Finding Fulfillment
- Living Together: Taking Next Steps
- Married to an Unbelieving Spouse
- Family Finances
- Discipline with Young Children
- An Unplanned Pregnancy
- Blending Families
- A Difficult Teen: Navigating Rebellion
- Addiction Issues
- Your Child’s Schooling Options
- Introducing your child to Christ
- Engaged: Getting Ready for Marriage
- Launching Young Adults
- Preparing your child for Adolescence
- Intentional Parenting
- Preparing for Baby
- Considering Children
- Building a Strong Marriage
- Influencing Grandchildren
- The Empty Nest
- Single: Should you pursue Marriage?
- Hope to Marry: Proactively Pursuing Marriage
- Exploring Adoption or Foster Care
We would also like to encourage you to download the GLOO app. This app has many of the above resources and much more.
The THREE main aspects of the app are:
- Start Driving Faith Home
This program explains why driving faith home is so important and equips them to become more intentional whether they are single, married, raising children or a grandparent.
- Faith@Home Check-up
This program guides users through a personalized assessment of the past few months and a plan of action for the next – including practical tools for singles, couples, parents and grandparents.
- Your Child’s Faith Path
This program is a streamlined version of Faith Path designed to guide your child’s faith journey one step at a time.